- The Sad Truth About Marketing and Building Your Personal Brand
- Job Networking Tips for the Holidays
- 6 Steps to Creating an Effective Networking Strategy
- Building your Network with the Right Attitude
- 4 Tips to Becomming a Charismatic Person
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Networking is Dead
- Men, Women and Networking Vive La Difference
- It's What You Don't Say That Matters
- Cultivating the Trust Factor in Your Service Business
|Building Trust & Rapport|
It's NOT “Who YOU Know”
It's “Who Knows YOU...”
Money Back Guarantee
"I would NEVER accept a fee from a client who was less than delighted with what I had to offer them". Karl
Who's OnlineWe have 2 guests online
|10 Habits of Highly Effective Online Networkers|
|Blog - Business Networking|
|Written by Karl Smith|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 00:00|
Let's be real, real networking is about a lot more than just "linking" to other people. Networking is about providing others with assistance knowing that others in your network will do the same for you.
An effective online networker is someone who really knows their stuff and is willing to share it to help others. Success is not intrinsic in simply making contact, success is found by what you make of every contact.
Here are ten habits that successful online networkers live by:
A profitable and long-term connection is certainly not by making the relationship about you. It is through giving and facilitating a win-win business relationship. And both are critically important. Think about the social networking and social media environment as a real life cocktail party without the constraint of space or time.
Don't just connect online. Instead develop conversations and explore mutually beneficial opportunities. If opportunities seem possible then meet offline and develop some depth to the relationship as that's where business will be done.