- JSpeak Your Business in 30 Seconds!
- : 7 Tips to Create a Powerful Impact, Presence and Influence
- The Sad Truth About Marketing and Building Your Personal Brand
- Job Networking Tips for the Holidays
- 6 Steps to Creating an Effective Networking Strategy
- Building your Network with the Right Attitude
- 4 Tips to Becomming a Charismatic Person
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Networking is Dead
- Men, Women and Networking Vive La Difference
|Building Trust & Rapport|
It's NOT “Who YOU Know”
It's “Who Knows YOU...”
Money Back Guarantee
"I would NEVER accept a fee from a client who was less than delighted with what I had to offer them". Karl
Who's OnlineWe have 7 guests online
Why invest in Personal Branding
The world is changing at such a rapid pace there’s never been a better time to ask yourself these questions:
Whether you’re a senior executive, an entrepreneur or an employee, everyone has a personal brand. Your current personal brand is positive, negative or neutral.
The challenge for most professionals is that they lack the discipline necessary to define their personal brands. As a result, their peers select it for them. If you don't brand yourself, you can rest assured that others are branding you. And letting others brand you can be risky business.