- Men, Women and Networking Vive La Difference
- It's What You Don't Say That Matters
- Cultivating the Trust Factor in Your Service Business
- Selling and Sex
- Networking is NOT selling
- Protecting Your Personal Brand over the Holiday season
- Eight Tips for Networking Through the Holidays
- Social Networking & Social Media 101
- 6 Habits of Highly Effective Networkers
- 8 Great Word of Mouth Marketing Tips!
|Building Trust & Rapport|
It's NOT “Who YOU Know”
It's “Who Knows YOU...”
Money Back Guarantee
"I would NEVER accept a fee from a client who was less than delighted with what I had to offer them". Karl
Who's OnlineWe have 4 guests online
Why invest in Personal Branding
The world is changing at such a rapid pace there’s never been a better time to ask yourself these questions:
Whether you’re a senior executive, an entrepreneur or an employee, everyone has a personal brand. Your current personal brand is positive, negative or neutral.
The challenge for most professionals is that they lack the discipline necessary to define their personal brands. As a result, their peers select it for them. If you don't brand yourself, you can rest assured that others are branding you. And letting others brand you can be risky business.